The CAT Commuter King Air, also known as the CATPASS (CAT Passenger And System Safety) 21, is a highly modified King Air 200. Drawing on experience with the development of the CATPASS 250, the CATPASS 21 is an economic alternative to purchasing a new King Air aircraft. Designed with our high density interior modification, 13 lightweight passenger seats, 60 cubic foot CAT Cargo carrier, the extended nose baggage area, the Raisbeck EPIC package and more, the CATPASS aircraft is extremely efficient for commuter, corporate, or small airline use.
The CATPASS 21 combines an in-house Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs) and licensing arrangements to allow for a sole source solution. CAT will:
- Upgrade a customer’s aircraft or source one manufactured after 1990 with fewer than 10,000 hrs
- Zero-time all landing gear and timed components
- Offer an engine management program
- Install the CAT Cargo Carrier
- Install light weight seats and interiors
Offer a full line of options to include:
- Garmin G1000 avionics
- Raisbeck modifications
- BLR modifications
- Blackhawk modifications
Contact Jen Amundsen at 480.239.2269 or complete the contact form for more information.